The Cure is for those with serious skin conditions in need of relief.
The cure is a blend of natural oils created from steeped herbs such as chamomile & calendula: this blend includes our amazing shea butter, however, does not include coconut oil due to its ability to agitate skin issues.
Rosehip oil can help reduce dullness and leave you with glowing, vibrant skin; which is also a natural exfoliant.
That’s because rosehip oil is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance.
1) Strong Anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne-prone skin types who have inflammation.
2) Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant.
3) Excellent healing abilities to minor skin wounds because of disinfectant properties.
4) Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process.
5) Antioxidant-rich helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars.
6) Natural skin lightener promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
7) Increase the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare topicals.
8) Soothes and heals burns, great for post-peel applications.